Fibrophos have produced a new document that I think is very good and covers:
- Where does Fibrophos come from?
- What’s in Fibrophos?
- Phosphate in Fibrophos
- Potash in Fibrophos
- Secondary Elements in Fibrophos
- Trace Elements in Fibrophos
- Fibrophos for grassland
- Fibrophos for cereals and arable crops
- and more….
So if you want to know more about Fibrophos there is an PDF book here http://www.fibrophos.co.uk/handbook/handbook_2015.html#
If you would like me to email you the file (it is 7MB) or post a copy then let me know.
HumberPalmers High Efficiency Organic Based Fertilisers for Studs and other Equine requirements
HumberPalmers has been the ‘First Choice’ fertiliser for many of the leading Studs throughout the UK and Ireland for over 50 years.
HumberPalmers grades include a well researched organic base of vegetable origin, free from any weeds or pathogens, which is combined with carefully selected mineral raw materials. This enables the nutrients to be released in a phased way, providing a natural supply of plant food in line with pastures requirements and thereby assisting in protecting the horse and its environment.
In addition the organic base contains highly beneficial humic substances best described as Nature’s Plant Vitamins. They are responsible for many positive effects on pastures making HumberPalmers the most natural fertiliser on the market today:-
- Nitrogen is in the Ammonium form to produce steady growth of herbage low in nitrate and avoids lush grass that might contribute to laminitis.
- HumberPalmers contains Sodium which improves grass palatability and helps ensure more complete grazing of the paddocks.
- HumberPalmers also contains Calcium which in association with phosphate is important for healthy bones and muscle.
- Sulphur is included to assist in the uptake and conversion of the nitrogen into true protein thereby maximising the feed value of the grass.
- A wide spectrum of other natural Trace Elements are present such as Zinc for healthy bones and skin as well as Copper,Cobalt and Selenium which all contribute to overall animal health.
- Research has proved that HumberPalmers is up to 25% more efficient than standard mineral fertilisers and will last longer.
- All grades are produced as quality homogenised granules (not blended) ensuring even distribution of nutrients.
Spring Application Recommendations:-
HumberPalmers No 10 (10-10-10+25.5SO3) for Potash rich soils
HumberPalmers No 11 (10-5-16+31.5SO3) for low Potash soils
HumberPalmers No13 (14-6-8+32SO3) for average soils
We have been appointed as an agent for Humber Palmers Fertilisers and we are pleased to be helping them service and expand their customer base in this area.